TWO-TONE VOICE PAGER
RUGGED, COMPACT AND EXCEPTIONALLY RELIABLE
Small, light yet incredibly tough, the MINITOR VI is built to get the job done right. Its improved receiver design ensures maximum range and intelligibility. We engineered the MINITOR VI for people working in challenging environments: it’s been through Motorola’s arduous Accelerated Life Testing. The Intrinsically Safe models are certified for use in hazardous environments, and the Non-Intrinsically Safe models have improved field serviceability and battery options.
DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR RESPONSE STYLE
Record up to 16 minutes of messages, then replay, skip, fast forward, rewind, lock, unlock and delete those messages directly on the MINITOR VI pager. You can customize call alerts and channel announcements, and choose different vibrate profiles for different call addresses.
FLEXIBLE BATTERY OPTIONS ARE MISSION-CRITICAL
The MINITOR VI comes with a rechargeable battery and offers other responder-essential accessories. These include a charger with built-in voice amplifier so you never miss an alert; an alkaline battery tray for emergency in-field battery replacement; and voice announcements that indicate battery levels.
Features Download Flyer
- Single or 5-channel models
- Wideband receiver design: Single pager covers entire VHF band
- Up to 16 mins voice message storage
- Message management: Next/Prev, FF/RWD, DEL, Lock/Unlock
- Customizable alert tones and voice announcements
- Programmable alerts and vibrate profiles
- Battery level voice announcements
- Alkaline battery support (non-Intrinsically Safe models only)
- IP56 for dust and water intrusion
- Location for asset tag